Write a review
- 1/4 cup oil (I used olive oil)
- 2 TB flour
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour and chili powder and cooked until lightly brown. Whisk constantly.
- Whisk in tomato sauce and stock.
- Add remaining spices and stir until combined.
- Let enchilada sauce cook for 10 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Taste for seasonings and add additional salt, if necessary.
Skinny Legs and Nachos http://skinnylegsandnachos.com/